Working Holiday Visa in Canada 2020-2021 | Application of Holiday Work Permit: Canada is a large country in North America, and one of the most reputed nations in the world. Canada is the second-largest country in terms of area but not the largest populated nation. Canada is one of the top destinations for tourism as well as jobs. It is the top country in terms of education as well. There are various reasons why people want to immigrate to Canada. We can find many people from different places all over the world in the North American nation.
Canada is renowned for providing better facilities not only to the natives but also for the immigrants. Working holiday visa in Canada is provided to young people from more than 30 different countries. The working holiday visa in Canada is valid up to 12 or 24 months depending upon the country of the worker. These people are given the opportunity to live and work in Canada legally Working Holiday VISA in Canada 2020
Why apply for a working holiday Canada visa?
There are a lot of reasons why people apply for a working holiday visa in Canada. The working holiday Canada visa is a great opportunity for youngsters who want to work in Canada for some time and also gain some experience from the same. There are many reasons why youngsters immigrate to Canada on holiday visas. Here is the list of causing factors people are seeking holiday visa jobs in Canada for foreigners.
- The nation embraces multiculturalism and immigrants: Canada is one of the developed nations that embrace multiculturalism. We can find many people from different cultures in Canada. No matter where the immigrant is from, the nation accepts people from different cultures.
- 10th nation in the world economy: Canada is one of the strongest nations of the world when it comes to the economy. The nation has a per capita income of $48,100. This shows that jobs in Canada are highly paid and it provides a great employment opportunity.
- Canada’s education system: This is another reason why people apply for a working holiday visa in Canada. The employee can attain the best universities in the world while working. The education system is one of the major attractions people apply for a holiday visa in Canada.
- Development of Canada in the tech industry: Nowadays most of the youngsters find it attractive to work in the tech industries and that is the leading industry of Canada. The youngsters want to work in the technical industries and apply for a working holiday visa in Canada for the same.
- Low cost and high quality of living: Although, Canada is a developed country, the living cost in the country is very low and the quality of living is high as well. The youngsters would love to work in the country with less expense and Canada is perfect for the same.
- Employment opportunities: The employment rate of Canada is very high so the youngsters can easily get a job there. The unemployment rate is only 5% and the youngsters feel it is easy to apply for the job in Canada. The nation also provides one of the highest employment opportunities in comparison to other developed nations.
- Holidays and vacation: This is another major attraction for youngsters who apply for a working holiday visa in Canada. Canadian companies provide vacations for their employees for a certain time. The employees are paid by the companies to have a certain number of holidays and vacations.
- Apply for Canada Express Entry: The youngsters can also apply for Canada Express Entry while they are on a working holiday for Canadian companies. This provides the youngsters to live and settle in Canada.
What is Canada Express Entry and how can people who have working holiday visas in Canada apply for the Express Entry?
Canada Express Entry
Express Entry is an application management system used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to manage and process applications received through three of Canada’s federal economic immigration programs for skilled workers. Express Entry is a system to organize and process applications for people who wish to immigrate to Canada and acquire Canadian permanent residence.
Express Entry is used to process the majority of Canadian immigration applications for skilled and qualified workers who want to come to Canada. Basically, Canada Express Entry is used to provide the job holders the permanent residence in the nation. This is the only way people who immigrate to Canada can receive permanent residence in Canada. The people having a working holiday visa in Canada must apply the same way so that they can reside in the nation for a permanent basis.
How Express Entry Works?
Canada Express Entry is a competitive system that ranks all the eligible candidates and invites the top candidate for applying in the same.
- Knowing the eligibility: The first step is knowing the eligibility if the applicant is eligible to apply for the Express Entry or not and if the applicant is eligible for the same.
- Getting the documents ready: After knowing the eligibility of the applicants the applicant needs to get the documents ready. It includes various documents like language test certificates and others.
- Create a Profile: After the submission of the required documents, the applicant needs to check their score and submit their profile. The applicants give their information about themselves in the profile. The applicants will be accepted in the pool of candidates if they are eligible.
- Receive an invitation and apply for the Express Entry: The applicant will then be called to apply for the permanent residence based on the score received if he is eligible.
Canada Entry Express Application Process
- Getting documents Ready: After knowing which program, one is eligible for, the applicant needs to get the documents ready for the process. They must submit their documents as a passport, language test results, educational assessment report, provincial nomination, and job offer if they have one. In addition to these documents, the applicant must submit police certificates, medical exams, and proof of funds. The provided documents will be uploaded in the profile later.
- Submit Profile: After the submission of all the documents and approval for the next process, the applicant must submit their profile for further steps. The applicant is required to fill out the online form for further processing. During the process, the applicant should submit the documents and will be called in various rounds of invitations for interviews and other processes.
- Receive an invitation and apply for permanent residence: The applicants receive an invitation and hence may apply for permanent residence in Canada. The whole Canada express entry application process takes almost 6 months to complete and the applicant may receive the invitation for permanent residence in Canada.
The Canada Express Entry will be provided on the basis of the points that the immigrants receive. Hence, the points are very important for the same. The applicant who wants to immigrate to Canada must keep in mind about the program he/she is applying to. The applicants must submit the original data and documents for the Express Entry. The Canada Express Entry program helps the immigrant to be a permanent resident of Canada.
What is the IEC Working Holiday Visa in Canada program?
IEC working holiday visa in Canada is a program offered by the Canadian government to the youngsters above 18 and below 35 to work in Canada for a certain amount of time and experience the Canadian lifestyle as well.
This visa allows the youngsters to work in Canada for 12 to 24 months at maximum. This visa gives an opportunity to the youngsters for traveling and gaining working experience. The applicant can apply for IEC working holiday visa in Canada by checking the eligibility based on different factors as:
- Country of citizenship
- Country the applicant is in currently and the status in that country
- Studying status